2. I am LOVING that my students are really getting into our routine and know what to expect each day. They know to write down their homework, get out their binders, and pick new books if they finish. It is becoming so much easier everyday!
3. I am LOVING J. Meacham's Writier's Workshop Mini Lessons! My team was just talking about how we needed something to guide us more in writing and then I came across this! I love the literature she uses too!
4. I am LOVING that our principal let us leave with the kids today on a early day! Early day is every Wednesday and students get out an hour earlier. Most of the time we have faculty meetings or professional development but today we got to go! Our principal will say on the morning announcements that she is seeing stars- which means we can leave early. Not that I actually left on time...but I still got home at 3:30 which is a record early for this school year!
5. I am LOVING Blake Shelton's song God Gave Me You. It reminds me of all the really important people in my life that help me get through my ups and downs. It makes me smile to realize I have so many wonderful people that I love and are here for me!
6. I am LOVING Pinterest! I got these two ideas from there and I think they came out really cute!
This is a little different than other people's bulletin boards but it is the same idea!
This is a magnet for parents to put their child's work up on the fridge. The sign the children are holding up I got from Pinterest it says "I am a first grader!" The poem says: I made this special magnet on the very first day so that my first grade work will always be on display!
Hope your having a great week and happy Wednesday!