Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Do you LOVE a good savings? Check these blogging girls out!


Recently one of my sorority sisters that is an amazing first grade teacher started a wonderful new blog with her friend. If you love a good savings, shopping, first grade/primary, whole brain teaching, and freebies you MUST check these chicas out! Melissa is one of the most positive and passionate people I have ever met. I know you'll love her blog just as much as I love her!









4 comments:

  1. Headed to check their blog out now. Thanks for sharing! :)

    Jessica
    The Littlest Scholars

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Thanks spread the word they are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're amazing Jess!!! I can't thank you enough for the post! We've already gained so many followers since your post!! Your blog was such a big inspiration to me to get started! It's been a little difficult to learn how to use everything and gain followers so your help is GREATLY APPRECIATED! Now, I just want to come see you in action! Your students are so lucky! Thanks again for the kind words and for being such a fabulous friend and sister!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Melissa you are so sweet! I just love your blog and had to spread the word! I'm glad others are interesting in sharing their fabulous finds and resources! I would love to come see your class too! How fun would it be to observe all our friends and favorite bloggers!

      Delete