Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What's Up on Wednesday

Hey bloggers! I'm trying to slowly ease myself back into blogging on a regular basis! Sooo what's up with me on Wednesday:

1. I just started tutoring math two days a week! I can't believe I'm actually tutoring math because I have my Masters in reading and feel like that is my stronger subject. I feel like it is going well though. The student has so much potential and it is wonderful to work with a student one-on-one. It adds to my already crazy schedule but the work never really ends for teachers!


2. I have started St. Patrick's Day activities in my class already but probably won't be continuing to many next week. Our reading series story next week is "If You Give A Pig A Pancake" and there are just so many great activities I have for that week I can't possible fit St. Patrick's Day in too!  I will be posting all of our cute St. Patrick's Day activities at the end of this week!

3. I have my formal observation next Friday--send good thoughts my way! I'll be posting about the process of having a pre-conference observation,  formal observation, and post conference observation. Yes, I'm already stressed/worried about things but I can only do my best!


4. My future hubby and I just bought our house! We have been renting it for awhile now and we just bought it! We close on March 14th and are super excited about being home owners! I love the fact that we don't have to move too!

5. This weekend I will be doing a lot of printing, laminating, and creating so look out for a new spring unit! I finally have some time this weekend to get school stuff done!



Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment