Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What's Up on Wednesday

Hey bloggers! I'm trying to slowly ease myself back into blogging on a regular basis! Sooo what's up with me on Wednesday:

1. I just started tutoring math two days a week! I can't believe I'm actually tutoring math because I have my Masters in reading and feel like that is my stronger subject. I feel like it is going well though. The student has so much potential and it is wonderful to work with a student one-on-one. It adds to my already crazy schedule but the work never really ends for teachers!


2. I have started St. Patrick's Day activities in my class already but probably won't be continuing to many next week. Our reading series story next week is "If You Give A Pig A Pancake" and there are just so many great activities I have for that week I can't possible fit St. Patrick's Day in too!  I will be posting all of our cute St. Patrick's Day activities at the end of this week!

3. I have my formal observation next Friday--send good thoughts my way! I'll be posting about the process of having a pre-conference observation,  formal observation, and post conference observation. Yes, I'm already stressed/worried about things but I can only do my best!


4. My future hubby and I just bought our house! We have been renting it for awhile now and we just bought it! We close on March 14th and are super excited about being home owners! I love the fact that we don't have to move too!

5. This weekend I will be doing a lot of printing, laminating, and creating so look out for a new spring unit! I finally have some time this weekend to get school stuff done!



Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. For Engineering students, it gets a bit difficult to even make time to content an online assignment help providing company for Engineering assignment help. Which is why, we, at Online Assignment Expert have extended our assignment help services which only exist in order to make it more convenient for the nursing students to fetch assignment solutions from an online assignment help company. Therefore, in order to avail our nursing assignment help offering no plagiarism, Free Turnitin, Partial Payment, Unlimited Revisions, etc. You can contact our team of highly professional, experienced, PhD experts to avail the discounted services!

    ReplyDelete