Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Back to School 2013


Tomorrow is my first day back with my first graders. It was a wonderful break and now I'm counting days until MLK weekend!  I've got reason though...I'm going to see my best friend in Boston. Yes, I'm aware it will be freezing in January but since she's a resident she has limited time off.


I'm excited about going back to school to see my kids! They are just so lovable! I'm so not excited to go back to long hours, tutoring every night, and paperwork though. I feel like this new year will be a fresh start for my class and I can't wait to see how they all will be now without our special friend.

Our "Happy Holidays" card! A little late on my blog but still super cute. I made this a card for each family in our class before break.


I can't wait to see how much my kids have learned....
Say what?! Oh yeah we have report cards due next week. So that means I have to do all of my assessment this week and next. The assessments are STAR, running reading records, FAIR our state test, a math test, a science test, and writing prompt. I will be extremely busy!


Here's to a new year full of first grade fun! Hope y'all have a great Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Your class card turned out precious! We went back last Wednesday and have grades due for progress reports too. Such a stressful time as a teacher! Good luck back this week : )

    Lindsay
    For the Love of First Grade

    ReplyDelete