Monday, November 2, 2015

Currently November



Listening: I’m listening to the Late Show with Stephen Colbert. He is a funny guy and I like the guests on his show.

Loving: I’m loving how the nursery is coming together in our house. My husband painted to room and we got our crib this weekend. It makes me smile every time I walk into the room. It’s the best feeling!

Thinking: I’m thinking about all the parent teacher conferences I have left. I have half of my conferences done. My mind is still on finishing up and making sure the parents are getting the information they need to best help their children.

Wanting: I’m really wanting cooler fall weather. It is still in the 80’s here in Florida. I just would like for it to drop 10 degrees. It is November!

Needing: I’m needing to put the Halloween decorations away! The decorations are all done they just need to be put back in the attic.

Yummy: Everything that I shouldn’t be eating sounds delicious but pumpkin pie with whip cream sounds good tonight. I love eating pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving day.

Hope everything has a wonderful November! Link up with Farley for Currently November!

4 comments:

  1. Ooooo I'd love to see your nursery! That's so exciting! & I was just saying that I wanted some pumpkin pie today. I think I should go eat some :-)

    Larraine
    Once Upon a Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll post pictures once the nursery is a little more done! :) Thanks for stopping by and reading!

      Delete
  2. Amazing post dear! You have a wonderful blog:)
    What about following each other on Instagram, bloglovin, Twitter?.. :)

    www.bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all thanks @ Jess

    I am in love with this card and the technique you demonstrate but I guess I need more practice as mine didn't turn out like yours I LOVE IT!!!

    Regards
    Amit

    ReplyDelete