1. What are you thankful for in your classroom? I'm most thankful for my parent volunteers! I've never had such a wonderful group of parents who volunteer weekly and go above and beyond in helping me out! Last week for our school play they helped make props, shirts, and decorate the stage. Then they sent me cards that they are thankful for me! Wow such a group of amazing parents that make my life easier and make my job even more fun!
2. What person are you most thankful for? I most thankful for my significant other who is a wonderful person. He always has a listening ear, good advice, a shoulder to cry on, big arms to cuddle me, and is my best friend. I love him more than he knows and I'm so thankful we've been in each others lives for five years.
3. What 3 blogs are you most thankful for?
Reagan Tunstall from Tunstall's Teaching Tidbits has been an inspiration to me. She always has interesting blog posts and leaves the sweetest comments.
Made for 1st Grade is another blog I'm very thankful for. They continually make great activities that go along with my first grade curriculum. They set the bar for me as a blogger and creator for TPT.
Abby at The Inspired Apple is such a funny, creative person. I love her new activities and look forward to reading her posts.
4. What guilty pleasure are you most thankful for?
Blogging for sure is my guilty pleasure. I steal away moments to come check out exciting new ideas while the significant other tells me to stop working. I love to find amazing new resources and spend time printing and laminating. I feel like its a guilty pleasure because sometimes it takes away time I could be face to face interacting with someone or doing something off the couch. I also feel a little like a secret blogger because my team mates know I follow blogs but have no idea I actually am I blogger or have a TPT store.
5. What are you most thankful for?
-my wonderful family
-my amazing friends
-my great job (team members, principal, classroom, children, parents)
-my beautiful home
I hope you all have a very blessed and special Thanksgiving with your loved ones.