Yeah for Five for Friday! Really because I just LOVE Friday so darn much! I haven't done this link party yet but it just seem so great I couldn't resist. I love posting lists so here are my 5!
1. My wedding invitation went out this Monday! I'm super excited about this because I absolutely love my invitations and I can't wait for everyone to get them. I also wanted to send them out earlier because I would like to know my numbers soon so I can plan details. This is the sample of what invitations look like but we didn't go with a ribbon.
2. Our fabulous PTA made us these adorable St. Patrick's Day snacks. They have M & M's and Rollos in them. I love a good treat! They say you are my pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. How cute! They always spoil us!
3. I changed the front of my board to look like this:
This is a teacher friends classroom. She has an adorable black, white, ladybug theme going on. Mine does not actually look as cute as this but it's the same concept. This is for our learning goal of the week and there is a scale under it that is specific to each goal. The B, M, E stands for beginning, middle, and end. We track their progress over the week during the beginning, middle, and end of the learning goal.
More pictures from my actually room to come next week! Hey give me a break it's my first 5 for Friday!
4. Yesterday I made my annual pilgrimage to Gatorland our first grade field trip! It was a beautiful sunny day to go since the temperature was in the 60's. The kids had a blast looking at all the alligators, snakes, reptiles, and birds. They are still talking about how awesome it was today. I wish you could see the excitement on their faces in this picture but I love my kids too much to expose their preciousness on the web. You can see some of them fist pumping with glee. I love taking this picture in the gators jaw every year with my students.
5. Today I'm going out to sushi with friends. I'm going to get my favorite roll the Playboy roll: shrimp tempura, cream cheese, crab, avocado, tun, scallion, eel sauce, and spicy mayo. YUM! Yeah for the weekend!
Hope you had an awesome week! Can't wait to read all the about it!