Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Holly Bloggy Christmas Link Up!

I had a wonderful Christmas made even better by my secret Holly Bloggy Santa! I would like to thank Melly my sweet giver from http://staplersstrategies.blogspot.com

And also to Caitlin and Sarah 
for coming up with such a cute idea!


Here is what I got from Melly:



I now have an adorable clipboard for school and home! My mom was way jealous she wanted one as well...I know what to get her for her birthday now though! I got a great journal to write in, jingle bell earring to wear next holiday season, wonderful brightly colored sticky notes, and my favorite candy Sour Patch Kids! Also not showing because I already have it on my purse is Finders Key Purse monogramed with my last initial! 

I loved Holly Bloggy Christmas this year and hope to continue this tradition! 

6 comments:

  1. Cute! I love those clipboards!

    Beth Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Make sure to link up at my blog too! :) Glad you enjoyed it!
    Sarah
    Kindergarten Korner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute gifts! I hate that I missed joining in on the fun!

    Hope you had a great holiday!

    Also, I have a New Year Resolution linky party & a questioner on my blog that I would really love your feedback on. Please stop by and give me your opinion.
    Thanks!!!

    ❤ Mor Zrihen ❤
    A Teacher's Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny! I SENT my items to Melly! She was such a joy to give to & out of everyone, you are the one she SENT her gifts!
    Small World!
    Happy New Year,
    ~Fern
    Fern Smith’s Classroom Ideas!
    Fern Smith’s Pinterest Boards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for posting your pics! It's so fun seeing what everyone got and sent! Thanks for participating!

    Caitlin
    Ms. Preppy's Adventures in Primary and Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete