Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Winter {Pinterest Inspired}


I thought I would share some winter pins that inspired me for the New Year! Most of these are from fellow bloggers too! This just helps me organize and think about some exciting craftivities for the month of January. Enjoy! 



Penguin Art
Adorable penguin craft from First Grade Blue Skies


Snow Globe Art

Snow Globe Art 
Instead of Christmas themed drawings the kids could just do winter activities inside the snow globe. 
This would make such a beautiful display. 



Snowglobes
Other beautiful snow globes! The student used white paint.



winter bulletin board!

I love this bulletin board display "snow" much! This site has so many cool bulletin board ideas for every theme and month. 



AMAZING website that has FREE high quality online books! HOLY COW!!!


This is a site where you can read books online. So you could project them or play them on your Smartboard/ActiveBoard. Some of the great winter books they have right now include: The Hat by Jan Brett (You could do a great compare/contrast on her story The Mitten), The Three Snow Bears by Jan Brett, Snowmen at Night by Caralyn Buehner, The Snowy Day (a winter favorite) by Ezra Jack Keats and other great non-fiction Penguin books. 


MLK activity
Wonderful Martin Luther King Jr. activity book! I'll have to get a parent volunteer to help out...I don't like messing around with painted handprints. I've had too many accidents....my dry cleaner and I know each other too well. 


snowmen names!
Snowman names-love the added ribbon! 




2 comments:

  1. Aww...thanks for sharing my penguins...and the snow bulletin board on teacher web is my old class website, too! =)
    Hugs,
    Jennifer
    First Grade Blue SKies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the snow globe projects this year! And Jennifer's penguins are darling!! In case I don't talk to you before then, Happy New Year Jess!!
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete