Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Classroom Tour 2015



This is probably my favorite time of to be a blogger! I LOVE seeing everyone’s classroom, gathering ideas, and the fresh new feel of the beginning of the school year. I relish in seeing how creative teachers turn a classroom into a beautiful, welcoming environment for learning.
Here is my 2015-2016 2nd grade classroom:

This is the before picture. I had my work cut out for me this year since I moved classrooms.



I have moved up stairs to second grade! This is my second grade hallway and what I see every morning. I love the message it sends to the students.



This is what you se when entering the room. It is kind of a little hallway before you can see the whole room. My decor is from SchoolGirl Style Frog collection- I just took out the frogs and made it look more like the Paisley Blue collection. Other decor is either from Really Good Stuff or various blogs.



This is a view from the room once you enter.


This is the view when you turn right. From here you can see the word wall, cubbies, book boxes (dark blue bins in left cubbies), writing, word work, (next to the writing table in blue bins), and math games (green bins in the far right cubbies.




This is the view if you turn left. My guided reading table, materials, and computers.




This view is also to the left but in the center of my room, the classroom library.




This is my desk area and calendar area at the front of the room. I had no choice but to keep the desk and it had to go here because of plugs for the phone and computer.



This is a view of the front left part of the room.


This is a view of back of the room from the front.


Well that’s all folks! I hope you enjoyed the tour of my 2nd grade classroom.



I am back to school ready! I got a haircut, laid out my clothes for tomorrow, and rested up this weekend. I’m ready for my first day of second grade tomorrow! 



No comments:

Post a Comment