Lessons Learned is having a You Know You're a Teacher When... Linky Party
1. You do the "potty" dance during testing week because you haven't had a break all afternoon!
2. You are called mommy at least once a day...followed by giggles.
3. You have erasers, toy cars, crayons, paper clips, etc. in your pocket.
4. You smile when you hear your kids repeat things you've modeled. "Make good choices." "Be a problem solver." "Use your reading strategies."
5. You have a teacher voice that projects and it is hard to turn it off.
6. You LOVE books and can never have enough!
7. You pretty much have an office supplies store in your classroom.
8. When you haven't had the best morning and a child tells you they love you and holds your hand, it instantly makes your day better.
9. You have a countdown for summer vacation.
10. You love going to school (not work) every day to see what new adventure will unfold and what your bright little children will learn!