Here are a few of my favorite things:
1. I love bike riding around my neighbor, on nature trails, or just about anywhere. It's a fun way to exercise and enjoy the outdoors.
2. I also love to travel! I have been to Europe three times now and have travel along the east and west coast of the United States. Traveling is a great adventure and I hope to be traveling over my summer vacation.
3. I have to live around water. My favorite body of water is the ocean. I like to go boating, water ski, wakeboard, snorkel, collect shells, and bronze on the beach.
4. I am always reading at least one book. My favorite genre is historical fiction but lately I have been reading a lot of non fiction because of grad school and I'm enjoying it. I read every night before I go to sleep.
5. I don't know if I could live without my iphone now. Technology is so great! I like playing games especially angry birds.
6. I like baking and sweets, chocolate is my favorite. My love of baking stemmed from my sweet tooth. Cake Boss is one of my favorite TV shows to watch. Buddy creates the most elaborate, delicious looking cakes.
7. HBO is the best entertainment. My favorite show is True Blood. I even dressed up as Sookie this year for Halloween.