I love the month of June! Let me count the ways:
1. I said goodbye to my first graders and hello to summer!
2. My brother got married to his beautiful wife and I was in their wedding.
3. I caught up with some college friends.
4. I went to see my parents in Myrtle Beach.
5. True Blood came back on TV.
6. I celebrated my birthday!
1. 4th of July parties :) Friday-Monday
2. Vacation to Costa Rica for 10 days (rainforest hikes, zip lining through the jungle, white water rafting, relaxing on the beach or in the hot springs, seeing waterfalls and a volcano)
3. Harry Potter 7 the ending of a era
4. Moving and starting to organize my new classroom
This has been one of the best summer vacations ever! I love to travel to new countries and now have a wealth of new information about the rainforest for my first graders. I also love seeing family and friends which is hard to do during the hustle and bustle of the school year. I know August will bring new adventures with teaching at a new school but during those tough times I'll look back on my glorious summer.