Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Target Finds

I have already confessed I'm a teacher shopaholic. So naturally when I was feeling a little down about the disaster that is currently my classroom, I decided to take a trip to target and see what the dollar spot had to offer! I was in luck of course! I think they make that section to draw in teachers!





1 basket for storing my reading buddies (stuffed animals), blankets, towels for comfortable reading
1 plastic pirate bag for my pirate theme
1 bucket of sidewalk chalk for recess
1 pack of push pins and paper clips
2 packets of stickers (birthday and ABCs) 
3 mini pointers for reading
3 buckets for my lunch count
3 bags sandwich baggies that have pirates (just too cute to pass up) 
7 books:  non-ficition and fiction level readers

It all adds up to a successful shopping trip and a happy teacher! I am going into my classroom this morning with an "I can" attitude and Debbie Diller's Spaces and Places book. Hopefully I will have something to show for it by the end of the day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment