Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Make A New Plan Stan {Week #2 Challenge}

My rules and plan for de-cluttering my classroom: 


RULES: 

1. Get rid of clutter
2. Give stuff away
3. Do not dwell on an object-if you're not using it give it away
4. Do no buy any bins/thing you think you'll use to organize until all the clutter is gone


My Plan: 

1. Tackle one area of my room to de-clutter (baby steps will be less stressful)
2. Stick to my rules
3. Try to do this some of this on my upcoming teacher workday


Questions: 


 So...what do you think you'll do with the stuff you no longer need, want or use? I will give it away to other teachers by putting it in the work room and I will just throw stuff away! I will promise to stick to my own rule #3!


What are my rules for purging? Pretty much the same as my de-cluttering rules. If I'm not using it, don't even have a plan for it, and it's taking up valuable space it's needs to be tossed without second thoughts.


What have you gathered to make your de-cluttering easier? I plan on using large trash bags, some left over storage bins, ziploc bags and clorox wipes to clean up my mess! 


Advice for myself: STICK TO THE PLAN!



Link up and challenge yourself! What are you waiting for?




5 comments:

  1. These sound like the perfect rules...good luck Jess!
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great rules. I can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT plan!!!! Very similar to mine :) I actually started on the project and it's about half way done already :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ❤ Mor Zrihen from...
    A Teacher's Treasure
    Teaching Treasures Shop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the encouragement ladies! I can't wait to show after pictures!

    ReplyDelete