Wednesday, January 25, 2012
What I'm Loving Wednesday
1. I'm LOVING that I got off work earlier today! I heart early release days on the last Wednesday of each month!
2. I'm really loving that I'm almost all the way done planning and making centers for February! Can you believe February is next week? January flew by!
3. I'm loving that I got asked to go to professional development training in the Common Core Standards for English Language Arts/Reading! My principal and reading coach picked two people (one for math and one for reading) from K-2 to become experts on the Common Core and then teach our grade level about the standards. I'm very excited for this opportunity and think it will help solidify my spot at my current school for another year!
4. Trying really hard to love going to the gym and an abs class tonight that will most likely kick my booty!
5. I am loving that my students are now finally back into the routine of school!
6. Lastly I know everyone is LOVING that we are mid-way through the week!