Thinking of Teaching interviewed Donalyn Miller from The Book Whisperer and created a linky party to go along with the interview and book:
1) What is your favorite book (or series) from childhood?
Angelina Ballerina was my favorite book as a young reader. In upper elementary I enjoyed Goosebumps and all the Little House on the Prairie books. Then in middle school, I loved reading the Chronicles of Narnia. Then along came Harry Potter in my late middle school years...which blew everything out of the water and is still my favorite series!
2) What is your favorite book (or series) now? My favorite series now is Harry Potter but one of my latest favorite books is The Help.
3) What is your opinion of e-readers? I think e-readers have opened up a whole new realm of teaching! You can really read anywhere with an e-reader. I think they are neat and would really like one!
4) Finish this sentence: "On Sundays I like to..." eat a big breakfast and wake up slow. Then I like to ride my bike, go to the farmers market, relax, and enjoy time with friends.
5) Describe yourself in 5 words! Passionate, dedicated, friendly, motivated, creative
6) Hardcover or paperback? Why? Hardback, only because I don't like waiting for the paperback version to come out!
7) Coffee or Tea? Neither really but I have coffee occasionally.