Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Currently I am...

Partying with-



who is hosting a THINK WRITE SHARE party! Join the fun!

Listening to tosh.o, the rain, and my bf snoring.

Loving my bf for helping me for move heavy stuff into my classroom tomorrow and my bro for writing me a thank you note!

Thinking about all the stuff I need to get done before Meet the
Teacher!

Wanting adorable new clothes for work...teachers can go back to school shopping too!

Needing to do laundry...it’s piling up. Tomorrow’s another day.

Stalking Pinterest!  4th grade Frolics and The Inspired Apple

4 comments:

  1. Ooops, I can't see your image! Not sure if it's just me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know Kim...I can see it on my page so I'm not sure what to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay I think I just fixed it! Thank you ladies for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete